Cuff 'Em: Valparaiso's Dope Smoker Logan Jones, Robber Wanted Reggie Bush Jersey, Jamar Hornsby Pleads And GVSU Home Invader
That’s right, a white basketball player caught smoking dope.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Smoke ‘em if you’ve got ‘em and at Valparaiso there is no better way to come down off a college basketball game. Logan Jones was sitting in the driver’s seat as a cop approached to check on the vehicle. Jones rolled down the window and a scene from Cheech and Chong ensued. Jones reportedly asked the officer “Please be cool. I don’t want to lose my scholarship.”
- A Youngstown wallet robber wasn’t satisfied with just a wad of money. He also wanted the Reggie Bush jersey the guy was wearing. The thief, 51, has pleaded guilty.
- The former Florida Gator who used a dead person’s credit card has accepted a plea deal. Jamar Hornsby will serve one-year probation and pay back $10Gs.
- Grand Valley State football is quickly becoming the DI-AA version of The U.
- Ain’t no party like a UK soccer party where the ballers start brawling. Christmas, booze, a futbol tie and men don’t mix well.