Cuff 'Em: Jim Leyritz Faces DUI Trial But Looking for Job, Super Bowl Includes 30,000 Background Checks & Talk Show Host Stabbed
Please make Erica (right) testify in the Jim Leyritz DUI case.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Need a baseball broadcaster facing trial on drunken driving charges? Jim Leyritz is your guy and is in Las Vegas at the winter meetings to talk about employment.
- If you are a criminal looking to gain employment for the Super Bowl, NFL security will be checking up on you. That would be 30,000 background checks.
- Assistant wrestling coaches have trouble making ends meet so the logical thing to do is grow 1,300 pot plants.
- Last night wasn’t very pleasant for a Toledo sports radio talk show host. He was involved in a road rage incident and ended up in the hospital with stab wounds.
- U.K. soccer officials will not tolerate your homophobic chants.