University of North Texas sorority and pledges need to make up.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It’s former NBA baller arrest day here at BC. Remember Dirk Minnifield and Grant Gondrezick? We didn’t. These two are alleged to be involved in some wheeling and dealing scheme that has scored them federal fraud charges. Congrats, fellas.
- Former baller Corie Blount is accused of having 11 pounds of dope sent to his grandmother’s house.
- Iowa keeps itself in the news. This time it’s a top player on the basketball team involved in an alcohol ‘incident.’
- Sweet tackle! A robbery suspect tries to flee with a bank deposit bag but gets “NFL tackled” by a quick thinking citizen.
- We missed this one. Sorority sisters in a bar brawl with former pledges. Fun.