Cuff 'Em: Thug Guilty Of Murdering Football Player Over Remote Control, PE Teacher Not Guilty Of Broken Hand & Brevard College Ballers Print $20s
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- An Oakland, California court has wrapped up the trial phase of the college football player killed over a remote control. The thug is on the hook for first degree murder. For a remote. He faces rest of life behind bars.
- Not sports related but does fall under the stupidity category. A woman who’s job is to take blood from DUI offenders gets her own medicine for being drunk and driving to take the said blood.
- A judge says this PE teacher is not guilty of breaking a pupil’s hand. How’s that taste, kid?
- Brevard College has a football team and really dumb former players. They stand accused of printing $20s on Staples multi-purpose paper and using money on drugs and Wendy’s.
- Just your typical ripoff artist and owner of an ABA franchise.