â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Former UK footballer turned actor, Vinnie Jones, had his face rearranged over the weekend in a Sioux Falls, South Dakota bar brawl that he started. The facial injuries occurred when his foe slammed him with a glass.
- Speaking of issues at bars. A Carolina Panthers offensive lineman is accused of making it rain (Dom) and causing a scene on the eve of a huge game for the NFC South team.
- Then we have an Iowa State footballer arrested for assault outside an early morning breakfast joint.
- Hilarious mugshot of the day award to this guy who was arrested and booked while wearing the counterfeit shirt he is accused of selling at the ACC Championship.
- Australia music festivals are fun. 600 were caught up in a wild brawl this weekend. Yes, 6 0 0!