Cuff 'Em: 22 Arrested Before Florida-Florida State, Boston Red Sox Scammer, UConn DUI & Huskie Adds To DUI Column
Underage Florida tailgaters have been put on notice.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Florida police want you to know they’ve had enough of the underage drinking. 350 arrests state wide at football games should serve as your notice. Only 22 cuffed prior to the Florida-FSU game.
- Boston Red Sox fans fall for scammer posing as a Sox scout, giving the man thousands of dollars. “Pruenca was initially arrested on Nov. 5 after someone complained about being giving him more than $6,300 for Red Sox tickets that never came.” When are these idiots going to learn?
- It was a boring Saturday at Texas Tech. Only two non-students cuffed during game against Baylor.
- A UConn football player gets to visit with fuzz over DUI.
- Former University of Washington legend Reggie Rogers has a slight issue with drinking and driving.