Cuff 'Em: Maria Sharapova Threatened By Former UW Football Player, UA Arrest Greatness, UGA Chick Goes Crazy & Ferris State Frat House Used By Escapee
Sharapova likes football but not former players who threaten her.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The University of Arizona and its students should be extremely proud of these police reports from its Nov. 22 game against Oregon State. The highlight – a guy got punched in the face in the bathroom.
- The strangest stalking-’I'll kill you’ combination in sports history. Former UW Badgers football player threatens to kill Barry Alvarez and Maria Sharapova.
- This is something that will go down in Ferris State frat history. A convicted murderer and suspect on the lam used a frat house as a hideout over the Thanksgiving holiday. The guy even watched the Weather Channel to know how to dress for the elements.
- This is a great read about a University of Georgia chick who wanted to tangle with security at the Georgia Tech football game.Â When another agent attempted to escort [the suspect] out, Kinker said “Don’t touch me b-,” and tried to hit the agent.
- The Yale-Harvard football game was lame and had only one arrest for minor in possession. Blasphemy!