This shirt won’t get you access to Nebraska sidelines.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Two fans of University of Nebraska football show just how far they are willing to go for sideline access for Friday’s game against Colorado. They ‘found’ two security jackets, put them on and made their way to the sideline to run security detail which meant watching football. The boss didn’t recognize the two and they were promptly taken to jail.
- Cincinnati Bengals fan tries $20 trick on ticket taker and successfully enters Sunday’s Ravens blowout victory. The ticket dude was caught and will spend more in gas money getting to court than he made.
- Things are pretty calm at yesterday’s Packers-Panthers showdown. Only 8 arrested.
- A former Louisiana sports broadcaster finally gets his day in court on charges he murdered his wife. He even planned an alibi that “included watching a football game with friends in Mississippi.”
- Oh, did you hear that Plaxico Burress is a complete jackass idiot.