Cuff 'Em: 34 Cited At Backyard Brawl, Mom Goes Down For Backyard Boxing, 2 Boise Athletes Visit Jail & UW Harassment
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re pretty disappointed in the drunken news out of Pittsburgh for the Backyard Brawl. Only 34 underage drinking citations were handed out.
- A Canadian mother is in trouble for allowing prize fighting in her backyard.
- A Boise State football player actually turned himself into police on Thanksgiving Day after a warrant was issued for his arrest for failure to appear on underage drinking.
- Oh, look, a Boise basketball player does the same.
- It doesn’t appear this Wisconsin footballer will ever be allowed back to campus for alumni celebrations.