Cuff ‘Em: Woman Keeps Warm With 50 Cats, Bum Goes To Jail For Thanksgiving Meal, UGA Footballer DUI & FSU First Punch
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
We must sneak in a couple of Thanksgiving-related stories because, frankly, these two are better than anything sports related from yesterday’s criminal madness.
- Of course we start in Florida where sheriff deputies nearly lost their creamed corn after entering the home of a 84-year-old woman who was being held against her will in squalor. There were 50 cats, 15 turkeys, 20 ducks and a dog at the property and most lived in the house we’re guessing. How do we know? The woman was keeping warm by covering herself with the cats. The daughter has been charged in this mess.
- How bad are times in Louisiana? A guy showed up at a jail to get his Thanksgiving meal. The rub here is that he wasn’t welcome but refused to leave without a meal. He was arrested for trespassing and likely got his chicken dinner.
- The University of Georgia football team has had plenty of issues with arrests. Mark Richt had another one to deal with on Thanksgiving.
- Florida State football player threw the first punch, the fuzz reports.
- High school athletes have no time for a part-time job so they’ve turned to burglaries. This time it’s a Texas track star who thought he’d make some money via other peoples belongings.