Not the actual Metrodome stall sex
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is quite disturbing. Someone is actually counterfeiting Florida A&M gear. What’s next, some Upper Peninsula meth addict with a bright idea to counterfeit Grand Valley State University shirts?
- Oh, speaking of GVSU, it seems the star running back got in a foot chase over the weekend with police and was tackled from behind. The punk will not only have some explaining to do in court but with teammates as well. No slow white guy is going to outrun Michigan police.
- This one made its rounds but deserves Cuff ‘Em status for historical purposes. You’ve found a keeper when your wife is found having sex in a Metrodome stall. The funny part is that she was turned over to her husband and the dude she was having sex with went home with his girlfriend. Rock on, Upper Midwest.
- Speaking of the Iowa-Minny sex-fest…a Hawkeyes fan is being called a hero after helping police capture a guy who was randomly shooting cars. Rock on, Upper Midwest.
- How many times do we have to remind these idiots? If you are going to do some breaking and entering, make sure it isn’t a sheriff’s house. Florida basketball players aren’t the brightest bulbs.