Cuff ‘Em: West Virginia Walk-On Accused Of Teen Sexual Assault, Notre Dame Ejections Set Record, Soccer Ref Has Jaw Broken & UK Basketball Ticket Scam
ND fans do their best Dana and set a new stadium record for ejections.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A West Virginia walk-on football player appears to have lost his ability to walk anywhere with the Mountaineers football team after he and a buddy were arrested for sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl this past Saturday, police say.
- Notre Dame fans finish season on a high note. 22 ejected from stadium sets 2008 season record.
- Florida officials scan the state’s college and pro football games for underage drinkers and manage to only cuff 13 in two days. Seems like a good use of state tax dollars.
- This appears to be the wrong way to exit after getting a red card in a soccer match. You can’t go around drilling refs, breaking their jaws.
- More salt in the wounds of UK basketball fans – a ticket scammer. $30k worth of tickets ripped off by this idiot. Bigger idiots are people who were buying tickets off Craigslist.