Not the actual racist U.K. Scooby Doo
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- At least 3 Broncos fans make a run for it yesterday at Invesco. One makes it all the way to Denver huddle to likely deliver defensive help in crushing loss. All 3 obviously arrested.
- A U.K. soccer fan dressed as Scooby Doo has been arrested for chanting anti-Jew songs at a match. The songs “referred to concentration camps and the Hitler’s extermination of the Jews.”
- Montreal is safe after the Alouettes lose the Grey Cup. No cars going up in flames like during NHL celebrations.
- University of Arizona sorority social chair won’t give up the ship after she gets bombed at pledge party.
- It seems the Northern Illinois rifle club might have a couple of recruits.