Travis Henry has run out of money for his kids (not in picture, literally).Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Donald Driver’s father was arrested this week for outstanding traffic warrants and then treated like a piece of meat by Houston police, the family is saying. The Drivers say dad was beaten before being taken to jail. Cops would actually beat a man over outstanding warrants? We need to see video on this one.
- Penn State students are getting a civics lesson as they face felony charges and now trial for their part in the riot after the Ohio State victory. Say goodbye to the Rose Bowl money, fellas. Looks like the lawyer fees will suck up that cash.
- Speaking of felony charges, a Tennessee high school football team needs its star so bad they are overlooking his recent crime allegations in quest for a state championship. Aren’t sports the greatest? Win one for the Gipper.
- Too late. Colorado looking to add a counselor to counsel football players on how not to be arrested for a variety of issues.
- Travis Henry says his child support payments must be lowered since he’s nearly out of money, but fails to mention how he was allegedly dealing/buying coke which he was ultimately arrested for.