Cuff ‘Em: Colorado Linebacker Intercepts A Purse, Florida State Students Cuffed, Tennessee High School Theft Ring & Coke Dealings
A FSU story makes this CJ Perry, former Cow Girl, photo possibleÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Financially, are things this bad for University of Colorado football players? A linebacker has been arrested for jacking a purse. This isn’t dudes first time having trouble with the law.
- Florida police are tired of the underage drinking and are now arresting students. 36 Florida State punks went down this past weekend for possession.
- These Tennessee high school football players worked together as a team – to rip off department stores.
- Looks like a Sul Ross College tight end has ended his playing days thanks to trafficking coke.
- A Charleston Southern football player and former players really needed that $30. Now they are up for aggravated robbery and kidnapping charges.