Picture South Americans doing this to get to a soccer game.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The murder of a football player that resulted from a fight over a remote control, has gone to court. Prosecutors say the Laney College player was the victim of an ‘assassination’ as the fight escalated to shots. Life in prison for a remote control. Seems sensible to us.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan threatened with ejection for uttering “Hey ref, you suck.”
- One of the funniest stories of the week comes out of South America where soccer fans hijacked a bus to make it to a game on time. 25 arrested.
- This high school football fan is a real slasher. The chick is accused of slicing and dicing five people during a Florida football melee.
- How about some sick tennis news out of Mississippi State University where the fuzz says a member of the men’s team raped a fellow student. Alcohol likely involved. Looks like someone could be missing the spring season.