Cuff 'Em: West Virginia Holder In Fight-Tastic Bar Brawl, FSU Brawl Witnesses Step Forward, Parent-Coach Feud & A Real Slasher
The holder (48) doesn’t mind throwing down in a bar fight.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is a rare person to get into a Cuff ‘Em post. An extra point holder at West Virginia and a backup tight end have been arrested for a recent bar fight in Morgantown. Yes, the holder. That is just slightly worse than a punter/kicker getting in a bar fight.
- Obvious: There are witnesses to the FSU football brawlers getting fighty with some fratties. And they are stepping forward.
- Just your average parent-soccer coach confrontation leads to police showing up. Parent says coach was using profanity towards son. Bob Knight called and wants parent to shut the f@ck up.
- This college football player is a real slasher.
- First, we didn’t realize there was a Roanoke College and were doubly shocked to learn there are frats. Take two of them and mix in a Halloween party and you have a two-week feud that has turned into charges being filed.