Cuff 'Em: Former OSU Lineman TJ Downing Has Gun & Oxy, Bengals Draft Pick Guilty After 4 Day Trial, ESPN Ripped Off & A Riot Over Girl
As if the loaded gun wasn’t bad enough, TJ had a few Oxy pills.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Former OSU lineman rolls with a loaded gun and over 50+ Oxy pills. Of course he was arrested, will say it wasn’t his and use his status as a former OSU great to seek leniency.
- Good times for the Cincy Bengals. One of your 2008 draft picks has been found guilty of his DUI charges. Here’s the kicker: the trial lasted 4 days.
- A University of Montana football player who found trouble back in September after breaking a guy’s jaw, is back at it. This punk is now alleged to have assaulted a second student.
- You’ll have to dig for this one but it’s in there. We swear. Someone actually stole ESPN microphone equipment and a banner at the Texas Tech game. Keep an eye on eBay.
- You have to love when a high school riot between football players and basketball players starts over a chick. She must be a 10.