Cuff 'Em: Florida Cornerback Smacks Around Girlfriend, UGA-UF Arrest Record, UGA Fans Public Urination & UM DUI
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A Florida football player has an interesting way of telling a woman he ain’t leaving her residence, police report. Officials say CB Jacques Rickerson became upset when his girlfriend asked him to leave her property. He then “allegedly hit the woman, choked her and used a pillow to cover her face.” It was probably all a huge misunderstanding.
- UGA-UF game sets 2008 record for underage drinkers. 125 arrested.
- While we’re at it…UGA fans aren’t welcome back to an island near Jacksonville after being arrested, urinating every where and causing all sorts of issues.
- Texas Tech fans have been warned. You might be arrested if you rush the field the next time the Raiders win a game against any worthy opponent.
- We’d be getting bombed too if our school colors were maize and blue. Rich Rod now has to deal with player and his DUI.