Cuff ‘Em: UW-Madison Freakfest Losing Its Edge, Breathalyzer Idiot Gets Cuffed, Mom-Daughter Halloween Attack & Guy Thinks He Can Fly
Â Not the guy arrested in Cincinnati for being a moron.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
Today we move away from the sports angle to wrap up the Halloween weekend.Â
- Halloween just not the same as in years past for students at the University of Wisconsin. Arrest numbers were down – only 77 cuffed – and the major issue of the night was too many people crowding the stage for O.A.R.
- Guy wearing Breathalyzer costume gets arrested for being a drunken dick. Sorry, no photos.
- This is a good one. A mom and daughter attack a Halloween shop worker after being denied a refund for torn costume. The kicker – the daughter ripped the outfit when putting it on at home. There was hair pulling and a ground and pound going on when police arrived.
- For some reason this guy got really strange on Halloween and started talking about being able to fly. Later in the day he jumped off a third-story roof to his death. Also, earlier in the day he had been arrested for running around town naked.
- Too old to trick or treat? Go out in a car and shoot the kids with paintballs. Morons.