Cuff ‘Em: Running Back Beats His Own Coach, Bout It Betches Ball State Court Case Ends, Philly Idiots Miss 80 Arrested Mark & Father Beats With Golf Club
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This one is pretty strange. A high school running back was arrested post-game for battery – on his own football coach.Â Police say the 18-year-old was made about a call made by officials during the game. Ironically, the teen played on the winning team.
- “Bout it Betches” court case at Ball State University is now history as the defendant has been found guilty of stomping another girl at an off-campus party. The beaten chick was dating a BSU football player at the time of the incident. See, we can tie this to sports in many different ways.
- Philly idiots nearly hit 80 arrested mark, cause plenty of damage, get prepared for more at World Series parade.
- More good ol’ fashioned racism in the south for Barry Obama. This time a former Kentucky football walk-on was involved in hanging an effigy from a tree at the university. See, again, we can tie this garbage to sports.
- This piece of crap beat his son with a golf club because the kid loaned pop’s bicycle without permission. Pops says this is customary discipline in his native Korea. We can think of equal punishment for the father. Our 3-iron is good and warm.