Cuff ‘Em: Mizzou Teen Caught With 800 Cans Of Beer, Ann Arbor Nears Incident Record, Southern Miss WR Runs From Cops & UA Arrest Fun
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Missouri officials have put the reigns on tailgating after an 18-year-old was recently arrested with 800 cans of beer. That would come out to 66.66666666667 12-packs. Let us repeat…the teen was caught with 66 12-packs. That needs to sink in for a moment. At $5.49 per 12, that comes out to an astonishing $366 worth of Natty Light.
- It was a near record Saturday in Ann Arbor as 111 police incidents were reported. Only one other day in Michigan Stadium history was worse. The 1997 Ohio State game when 138 people chatted with the fuzz.
- IU students don’t even bother with football game, stay outside stadium to play Flip Cup. Many are arrested for being drunk and disorderly.
- A Southern Miss wide receiver got ready for Saturday’s game with an early morning sprint from police after a burglary attempt. For some reason he didn’t make the gameday trip with his team.
- You just have to read these police reports from the University of Arizona. There is one football related incident but the other briefs are great reads.