Â You ain’t makin’ my son run extra laps! BAM!
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A Louisiana jockey didn’t have the $4 to purchase laxatives and two air freshners so he decided to steal them from a Dollar General store. Let this be a lesson to all future horse jockey’s. If you are going to take laxatives to make weight, you will need air freshners. They go together like PB&J.
- A 17-year-old high school student got cuffed last night after showing off his sword in a streaking incident at a Boulder, Colorado game. The Daily Camera was on hand and got a rear view shot of the guy with his sword.
- This dad doesn’t take shit off any football coach, especially one that is “f___ (ing) with my son.” Dad sucker punched the coach and eventually was taken to jail. The reason for the attack? The coach made his son run extra laps.
- Marshall University can be proud of one of its former football players. He is accused of double homicide.
- Remember the Univision sports anchor who got bombed and ended up in some person’s house stripping his clothes? He has been cleared of trespassing charges, understands you cannot get so drunk.