â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Not sports related but this one has to get into this post. Miss Teen Louisiana is in a little trouble for a dine and dash this weekend for $46. Lindsey Evans and three of her friends were busted in this effort to elude the tab. We figure she’ll get some hard time out of this horrible offense.
- It appears an Ohio University basketball player won’t be seeing any playing time this year after being suspended indefinitely from the team for shooting sorority girls with an AirSoft pellet gun. Chicks usually aren’t impressed by these pickup tactics.
- A youth football coach has pleaded guilty to acting like an ass, throwing a kid to the ground and lecturing him. The boy played for the other team.
- When you go to steal from someone, make sure you have the correct dorm room. Cal players might have a high SAT but commonsense is lacking.
- An ECU running back is compiling quite a rap sheet. Skip Holtz stays quiet.