Cuff 'Em: UGA DUI, Joba Chamberlain DUI, Buffalo Bills Fan DUI And Syracuse DUI
Alcohol allows this guy to have his way with women.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It was a drunken driving weekend for athletes. We start in Athens, Georgia where a UGA football player got a little boozed up and decided to drive at 3:30 in the morning. That’s a good way to drop on the depth chart. In a separate incident a fellow player was arrested for some minor offense.
- Maybe you heard the news that Joba Chamberlain was pulled over on DUI?
- 3 DWI arrests after the Bills game including one guy who was pulled over for his 7th!
- Syracuse officials finally came forward to announce that one of its star lacrosse players has issues with drinking and driving.
- Next time if you are going to get drunk and drive, out run the police in a golf cart fitted with a car engine. Works every time.