Cuff 'Em: Sports Talk Host Caught With Meth, Teen Rips Off Purse And Buys Saints Ticket, UTEP Stupidity & Northern Iowa Troubles
No kidding: Sports talk host named Dubay (right) is caught with meth.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A 15-year-old boy jacked a purse containing a credit card and proceeded to use it to buy a ticket to watch a recent Saints game, police report. The kid was even sitting in the assigned seat when detectives arrived at the Superdome.
- UTEP football game arrestsÂ have become great fodder for Cuff ‘Em. Now a local reporter takesÂ a deeper look into the stupidity going down in El Paso.
- It seems a Minnesota sports talk radio host has a small problem with meth.
- A University of Northern Iowa basketball recruit was a little short on money so he figured why not mug a guy in Chicago. Now he’s on the hook for a felony.
- A former point guard for South Florida is in some serious drug trouble and that gun shot wound to the leg doesn’t help, either.