Cuff 'Em: Illinois Quarterback Shoves Woman, Indiana State QB Gets Taser Voltage, No Public Intox At Tech & Profanity Arrests At UTEP
Eddie McGee knows how to treat an Illinois girl like a lady.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- An Illinois backup QB is in a little trouble this week after a homecoming dance got a little out of control, he got poked in the eye and knocked a chick to the floor. All in one night. He was arrested for knocking the woman down but the prosecutor has better things to deal with these days and says it could be thrown out. Stay tuned.
- Continuing with the Taser trend, an Indiana State QB got all boozed up over the weekend and tried to run from the cops. Wrong move, punk. In a struggle with the fuzz, the teen quarterback was given some electrical voltage love from the arresting officer.
- The University of New Hampshire continues to make its way into Cuff ‘Em. Homecoming weekend was a great opportunity to keep the trend alive. 65 arrested, 37 alcohol related, several cuffed at tailgate.
- Congratulations to Texas Tech. Not a single public intox reported from Saturday’s game against Nebraska.
- The same cannot be said at UTEP where there were arrests for use of profanity. No shit!