â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Rays fans are getting quite drunk and out of control during this series against the Sox. 55 ejections and 7 arrests just Saturday night. One guy “managed to work his way into a tunnel near one of the dugouts and steal a player’s bat,” reports Tampa media.
- We head down under for a little rugby drunken news. It seems this guy got married, very drunk and was still hammered when he was driving back to the reception hall to clean up the following morning. He was arrested for DUI at 7 a.m. Now that is a great wedding party.
- Staying down under, it seems topless women will be fine but flying banners at this year’s Indy race will get you arrested. Asked by local media if this meant topless women would be tolerated, (an official) said: “Certainly you see topless bathers on the beaches.”
- L.A. cops are bringing the heat against NLCS scalpers.
- A current University of Wisconsin and Detroit Red Wings prospect is getting an early start on how to ruin a career via alcohol and stupidity.