Cuff ‘Em: Cricket Streaker Gets Bombed, Austin Peay Walk-On Faces Felony Charge, Canseco Detained & Canadian Murder Charge
Streaker says he doesn’t remember any of this. [Photo Credit]
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Cricket streaker who gets blotto and stands to win bet ends up arrested and has to stand in front of judge. “The 36-year-old self-employed plumber exposed himself and flashed the crowd his tattoo before he was chased off the pitch by stewards and eventually arrested by police,” a news report says.
- It seems this Austin Peay walk-on basketball player won’t have to worry about getting a scholarship after being arrested on felony drug charges.
- Jose Canseco detained trying to bring growth hormone related substances into the U.S. from Mexico. Are you surprised?
- We’re used to American football players causing trouble but Canada finally gets into the mix with an attempted murder charge.
- Barely sports related: 77-yea-old grandpa arrested after running over bicycle rider with his golf cart, police say.