Cuff 'Em: 18 Northern Iowa Athletes Suspended, Moron Steals Baseball Bats & Taiwan Baseball Rigging
Florida fans such as gramps have been warned not to act stupid.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- How can you blame athletes the University of Northern Iowa for getting a little drunk, doped up, drinking and driving, etc.? It’s usually acceptable to blow off steam. But when the women’s swimming team has a party and invites recruits that is stepping over the line. 18 UNI athletes have been suspended in 2 months. Some arrested.
- Look at this idiot accused of stealing $2,000 worth of baseball bats. Nice earrings.
- Taiwan prepares its flogging sticks after a former Major League Baseball player is accused of rigging games. There are others involved but they are locals and will likely get fewer swats.
- You know your school is rough when 12 and 13-year-old girls are fighting at a football game. Even one cop got drilled by an errant punch.
- Fans of LSU and Florida have been warned. You will go to jail this weekend.