No more drunken stupidity or rude comments allowed at USF games.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We brought you news earlier this week of a football father bringing the thunder to a ref who had thrown a flag on his son. Now there is video of the parent going crazy on the sidelines of this junior high football game. Sidenote: the PA announcer, a cop, had to arrest the parent.
- Thank goodness there were no arrests after PacMan Jones and one of his bodyguards went at it in front of an upscale Dallas hotel. Roger can sleep well, Pac ain’t causin’ no trouble.
- USF has had enough of the drunken debauchery at football games. You will be cuffed if causing trouble.
- Speaking of trouble, Uncle Russell was strolling around the sidelines of a football game to see his nephews and got arrested for being drunk in public.
- This one nearly slipped by us. Even more trouble at Coastal Carolina to report. Now members of the golf team are causing trouble, get cited for alcohol.