â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Not the least bit sports related but still the funniest thing you’ll read all day. The guy pictured above was recently arrested for DUI and reckless endangerment after having his 10-year-old son drive because he was too f-ed up. The kid ended up doing 90, losing control and flipping the van.
- More craziness to report from Jags fan. They got insanely drunk Sunday night. Fights broke out all over the stadium. Police had to intervene. Punks went to jail.
- Only in West Virginia would a fight over football tickets lead to jail time. One couple had a little disagreement and the dude ended up putting his girlfriend in a headlock.
- The guy who is accused of jacking $77,000 worth of goods from Marion Barber has been arrested.
- A Colorado frat swears it’s not responsible for firebombing a rival house.