Cuff ‘Em: Luke Walton Has A Crazy Stalker, Va Tech Public Swearing Arrest, Teen Streaker Costume & More Frat Issues
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Did you know a woman was so infatuated with Luke Walton that she was willing to go to jail for the Lakers stud? That’s right, a Luke Walton stalker. “She tried to make him jealous with a tall tale that Jordan Farmar thought she was pretty and wanted to date her,” reports the Orange County Register.
- A new one for us. It’s possible to be arrested for public swearing and happened to a Virginia Tech football player.
- You have to read about this 15-year-old who streaked at a high school football game. His costume was a little risque.
- Salisbury University football players are ass kickers and you will get some.
- Frats at the University of New Hampshire are starting to be on a first name basis with local police.