Cuff 'Em: Brandon Backe Exchanges Blows With Cop, Georgia Mooners Get Cuffed & An Australian BMX Riot
Brandon Backe back in the day makin’ the women smile.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- When Houston Astros pitcher Brandon Backe goes to a wedding reception at a swim up bar he won’t take shit off anyone, especially a uniformed police officer. The right-hander went punch for punch with an officer after a wedding party got way out of control over the weekend. The 30-year-old faces multiple charges.
- In Georgia you will not moon ladies without consequences. That was the lesson for a couple of high school wrestlers who pressed their cheeks against a school bus window and soon found out these ladies didn’t find it funny. They pressed charges.
- We’re a couple days late on this one but it deserves your time. It seems a couple high school football players scraped a few dollars together this summer via a burglary ring that targeted beer and kegs and was recently busted up by police.
- Boozed up Australian BMX fans riot this weekend after firefighters try to put out car fire.
- Only 37 arrested at the OSU-Wisconsin game. What’s wrong with kids these days? We expected much more from a night game in Madison.