â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Let’s get started today with a little female coach – female athlete child seduction charge. Normally we’d post a photo of the alleged offender to gauge her hotness, but in this case we’ll save you from the vomiting.
- Speaking of vomiting, it appears an Arizona State University frat is in trouble over a milk chugging incident where fratties blew the milk back into traffic below a footbridge, causing an accident.
- Lost in all the OJ Goes To Jail coverage is that Lawrence Phillips was sentenced yesterday to 10 years behind bars in an assault incident. Sweet justice all around.
- Yankees fan will enjoy this one. A guy responsible for a string of California bank robberies used a Red Sox hat in the heists.
- And one last scumbag for this beautiful Saturday morning. How about an Indianapolis Fox TV technician arrested for allegedly sending photos of himself only wearing a football jersey to children. Colts jersey?