Cuff ‘Em: Jags Fans Who Beat Guard Actual Season Ticket Holders, Mets Reliever Wanted For Death & MMA Fighter In Trouble
Looks like the Pennsylvania penal system just got itself a MMA fighter.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Remember the story about the 3 guys at the Jags game who thumped the security guard for cutting them off? Those idiots actually have the money to buy season tickets. Looks like they’ve lost ‘em.
- Dominican police would like to talk with a Mets reliever about a fatal crash. Police say a Hummer registered to Ambiorix Burgos and we’re pretty sure there aren’t too many H2s roaming the DR.
- It seems MMA wasn’t paying the bills for fighter Eric Bradley. He was arrested, with another former Penn State wrestler, this summer for burglary. Now the two idiots are taking credit for many other ripoffs at PSU frat houses.
- In Florida if you disrupt football practice and threaten to cut another kid’s throat you will go to jail.
- Police go all DEA on a University of New Hampshire frat. ‘Shrooms and other drugs turn up.