Cuff 'Em: Montana Football Players Allegedly Pummel Student, Teens Light Turf On Fire & Tebucky Jones Says Not Guilty
Tebucky has day in court, says he didn’t sexually assault womanÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Montana football is known as a hotbed for trouble and it didn’t take long for these three freshmen to get into the act. They are accused of beating, pummeling and leaving a kid with his jaw wired shut. In true Grizzly fashion, all three were not arrested and attended practice.
- These teens didn’t like the artificial turf at a high school football field. They decided to light it on fire. $15,000 in damages.
- Tebucky Jones says he didn’t sexually assault a woman at a casino where a brawl occurred over the incident.
- More high school garbage. This time we visit with a punk who threatened to kill a football player with box cutters.
- UConn basketball player Nate Miles meets with a judge, says about three words.