Cuff ‘Em: Jags Fans Beat Guard After Cut Off, Fantasy Footballer Threatens To Kill, NY Giant In Trouble & ND Arrest Numbers
NFL Fan Code of Conduct Violators! Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Just when it seemed we’d seen it all, there was more. Who knew there were idiots in this society who take fantasy football so seriously that they would threaten to kill their roommate over a scoring issue. Of course it happened in Florida so that explains most of the problem. The guy allegedly held a knife to his roommates neck.
- Staying in Florida, 3 idiots are alleged to have kicked the shit out of security guard at a Jags game for cutting them off. That’s right, the guard was hit with a wooden folding chair and kicked in the back of the head. All 3 were wearing Jags jerseys.
- Giants running back Danny Ware spent his off week in Athens to see his college team and ended the weekend by being arrested for standing in traffic.
- The arrest numbers from Notre Dame football weekend.
- Looks like K State is minus a safety after he’s caught driving around in his El Camino with someone in the bed. Those cars are still on the road?