Cuff 'Em: Bengals Fans Steal Tackling Dummy, Bengals Bribery & Charges Dropped Against Cheerleading Coach
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It’s not only the Bengals players visiting with police. The Cincy fuzz yesterday apprehended two thugs trying to steal a practice dummy from the team’s facility near Paul Brown Stadium.
- Staying in Cincinnati, a stadium guard is accused of accepting aÂ $40 bribe to open a gate to a fan who didn’t have a ticket. Busted!
- Not sports related but interesting nonetheless, a sorority hazing incident at Southern Miss included syrup and vodka. No wrestling involved or this one goes straight to the top.
- Yet another fake ID incident with college baseball players. This time its a UGA starting outfielder who stands to miss some action during the upcoming season.
- We end our report today with good news from the cheerleader coaching profession. This 20-year-old female DID NOT have sexual relations with a teen. Charges dropped.