â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
No Daily Dump today. We’re like all those ranked teams yesterday – taking a day off.
- John Daly’s former old lady finally surrendered to police Friday after months of being on the run since allegedly stealing his phone. It’s not like Big John really pressed the issue here. He found it was missing back on June 4.
- A University of Kentucky football player missed yesterday’s game after sending 15 text messages and calling his ex-girlfriend 19 times Thursday. These weren’t love messages. He referenced rape and killing her.
- Â A pretty decent day was had by everyone at the University of Michigan yesterday. A crowd of over 100,000 fans showed up to see a victory and only 11 people were arrested. Congratulations to all.
- It seems the Dodgers have a fan that just isn’t satisfied sitting in the stands. This guy was arrested for wearing a baseball uniform and trying to hang out on the field before a game last week.
- What a great story out of the University of Georgia. It seems an Alabama student will face more than just underage drinking after getting out of handcuffs and running from UGA police. Smart move punk. WARRANT!