Cuff ‘Em: Sports Anchor Takes Leak On Couch & Floor, Stabbed With Phillips-Head Screwdriver, Bengals Trouble & UConn Issues
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- You never know when a Univision sports anchor will walk into your house, take a leak on your couch and floor andÂ walk down your hallway to get naked. It happened this week. Chris Cooley impressed.
- This isn’t the kind of chick who is marriage material. A 15-year-old young lady has been arrested for stabbing a Florida varsity football player, in his back, with a screwdriver. It was a Phillips-head if you care.
- How does a Bengals football player facing a court case forget to appear? Next step: warrant for his arrest.
- It appears the Virginia penal system will be getting a blue chip WR on a 5-day DUI contract.
- Our first hint of basketball trouble this fall comes from UConn where a player has been arrested for violating a restraining order. Congrats on being the FIRST!