Cuff ‘Em: Mom Poses As 15-Year-Old Daughter To Join Cheerleading Team, Thunder Collins Feels Heat & Vanderbilt’s Dopiest Frat Boys
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- One of the strangest stories ever featured in this series. A 33-year-old woman has been arrested on identity theft charges after she enrolled in high school posing as her 15-year-old daughter. Mom even joined the cheerleading team and was told she sucked in math.
- Former Husker Thunder Collins is in serious trouble after the fuzz files papers to charge him with murder. Somewhere Lawrence Phillips is laughing right now at his stupid ass.
- On a lighter note, a football parent has been charged with disorderly conduct after tackling his son’s coach over play calling abilities. Ohio football dads take this stuff very seriously. Even at 9 these kids are on the hot seat for scholarship offers.
- A University of Central Oklahoma football player has rape charges to answer. Looks like he lost his spot on the two-deep.
- And finally….the collage of Vanderbilt frat punks arrested this past weekend.