Cuff 'Em: Gorilla And Banana Spend 16 Hours In Jail, Sex Offender On Football Team, Ex-NFLer Gets 12 Years & A Pill Dealing Cheerleader
In Texas: Make a cop climb a fence, spend 16 hours in jailÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- After spending 16 hours in jail, the banana and gorilla shown yesterday streaking at a high school football game, were released from the pen. Yep, you read that right. 16 hours in jail for a senior prank.
- One California college went to some extremes to field a competitive football team. That included a registered sex offender on the roster.
- You didn’t figure a Carling Cup would be held without violence? ‘Stones and missiles’ were launched at the police in the melee.
- It appears a New York State Prison football team just got themselves an ex-NFL running back – for 12 years.
- Awesome! Finally we get a cheerleader story worth reporting. This chick was cheering, popping pills and selling pills from her BMW, police allege.