Cuff ‘Em: 50+ Vanderbilt Frat Boys Go To Jail, 22 Notre Dame Athletes, 75 Kicked Out Of Ralph Wilson & 18 Arrested At Yankee Stadium
Yeatman just one of 22 ND athletes busted for drinking in Saturday raid.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- 56 Vanderbilt students were arrested over the weekend after wild night of booze, firecrackers and noise at a Tennessee campground. Bail bondsmen overwhelmed by number of rich white guys needing to be freed from penal system. At least one high powered Dallas lawyer is pissed his son was caught up in this mess.
- New information released by South Bend police says 22 of those arrested Saturday night were Notre Dame athletes. We’ll be scouring Facebook for pre-arrest snapshots.
- A guy from Delaware who was in town for the Colorado vs. West Virginia football game now faces felony charges after punching a 60-something grandpa in the mouth.
- 75 kicked out of Ralph Wilson during the Raider-Bills classic tilt. Great video of drunken buffoonery.
- The Steinbrenner gestapo bust 18 for trying to scrap Yankee Stadium.