â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Mike Golic Jr. (above) has some explaining to do after being caught ‘consuming alcohol’ this weekend. Son, you are underage, have a semi-famous father and play football. You know this one isn’t getting past bloggers.
- Just another weekend in the life of Iowa football. Kirk Ferentz has yet another player in trouble – this time for public intox. We cannot even begin to count the number of players arrested since Cuff ‘Em started. Let’s just say the Hawkeyes have a huge lead on the competition.
- This is a pretty sick story out of Salt Lake City. A football parent was arrested this weekend for smashing a coaches face with a helmet. The parent swung and connected with the guy’s face, guaranteeing reconstructive surgery to repair his injuries.
- Joel Quenneville doesn’t prefer to drive with his lights on, pulled over and arrested for DUI.
- You just have to read the police blotter out of the University of Arizona. There are vomiting coeds, females stripping and more drunks than the Iowa football team. Enjoy this fine read.