We had been wondering what Alonzo Spellman was up to.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Just when you think Alonzo Spellman has his shit together, the former OSU & Cowboys nutcase gets back into the news. This time he’s accused of threatening a guy with a knife outside a bar.
- Word is trickling in about the huge Cuff ‘Em night in Boulder. At least 65 arrested, really drunk students and at least 43 of them were kicked out of the stadium. Officials say the long day of drinking led to the chaos. Imagine that.
- Members of the elite sports media should be happy police have busted an imposter who was printing his own media passes to huge sporting events. You will not eat or drink around J.A., Cowlishaw or Paige, punk.
- Looks like Kansas State will be without a running back due to that guy being charged with child abuse on a 4-month-old child.
- Here is a good story for once. Remember the former Bowling Green State football captain arrested in connection to coke charges. His buddy took the blame and Loren Hargrove has been vindicated. Congrats.