Cuff 'Em: EKU Douche Pleads Not Guilty To Jacking Douche, Virginia QB Doesn't Like Scholarship & Fake ID Issue At Ole Miss
Walker to court: I didn’t steal that douche.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The accused douche thief (above) and former football player at Eastern Kentucky yesterday pleaded not guilty to robbery charges. Yeah, that women’s finger that nearly got cut off…it was her fault, right?
- Looks like the Virginia football program is going to be down a QB after this guy told a court that he’d violated his probation by consuming alcohol. So long scholarship.
- In other college athlete drinking news, it seems we have a fake ID problem with the University of Mississippi baseball team. 2 fakes in a short period of time. Looks like some more guys who don’t really like a free ride.
- Let this be a lesson to all you NFL ticket scammers. You will go to jail if you try to rip off Packers fan.
- Just a totally shitty story out of Wisconsin this week of teens beating a woman with a baseball bat for her XBox. They are accused of pummalling her to death with the bat. If guilty we hope they get their due.