Yeah, Lane Kiffin is the ‘real’ problem with the Oakland Raiders.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Fire Lane Kiffin? How about first handling Tommy Kelly going to jail on a DUI charge. The Raiders remain a disaster and frankly it is quite amusing.
- A former ‘U’ football player and recent high school football coach seems to have a one-way ticket to Illinois state prison after jacking $11k in a bank robbery. This economy is so whacked…coaching just isn’t paying the bills.
- The Coastal Carolina football program is at it again. These guys have been very, very good to Cuff ‘Em. Now we get news of even more disorderly shit going down in South Carolina.
- Drunk, underage and in need of alcohol? Breaking into a sports bar to land liquor isn’t the smart move.
- Football in Fairbanks, Alaska is the last place we’d expect to find 200 punks surrounding police and rioting. But that was exactly the case last weekend. It can’t get freezing cold quick enough for police.