Cuff â€˜Em: Falcons Saftey Says Sorry For DUI
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Falcons safety, Laywer Milloy, can apologize all he wants for what he did but either way he still did it. The safety might even be enrolled in the NFL’s alcohol and drug abuse program. Either way, these guys make millions upon millions of dollars you think they would pay a cab when drinking. They can afford it.
- Ron White is on the defense. He didn’t deny carrying marijuana but he said he was setup by an angry employee who tipped police off. White said that his “doctor” prescribed him this drug.
- University of Illinois has drug issues. One main drug issue the school has is from one of the priest on campus. Police found 3 grams of cocaine in his home and office. The bad thing about this arrest is it is illegal to bring drugs within 1000 feet of a church or school. Double Trouble.
- Delaware is doing a good job on DUI’s. They have arrested 238 in their “Checkpoint Strikeforce.” The whole goal is to get those idiots from driving. Watch out if you live in Delaware.
- The British government is being very naive right now. Why would they NOT allow Segway’s in the country? They are only environmentally friendly and helps traffic since it is only made for one person. The “Arrest Me” protest.