Cuff ‘Em: Former Raider Kicks To The Head, Berkeley Tree Huggers Leave Perch, Stupid Husker Fan Pays & Lambeau Arrests
Clarence Love knows “football-style kicking,” police report. [Photo Credit]
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Does your favorite NFL team need a kicker? If so, former No Fun League defensive back Clarence Love might be your guy. Police arrested him Saturday for “football-style kicking” the head and side of a person who was lying on the ground. Hmm, what is that style? Like going Rick Dempsey on a guy’s head? Impressive, if so.
- FINALLY!!! Those pesky tree hugging, tofu eating, no good punks in Berkeley finally came down but made the police wait two years. Jail awaits the punks. Time for a sports complex!
- Moronic Nebraska fan who wrote fake news story about coke dealing OU football QBs has paid a sum to newspapers he ripped off.
- 10 arrested, 21 ejected from Lambeau. Cleveland fans not impressed.
- This high school football player needed some extra coin so he figured why not burglarize a check cashing business. Not smooth, brah.